Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Failing at Blogging

I apologize for my lack of blogging. Partly it was due to course work. However there was time really, I just got lazy. The first weekend I missed blogging about wasn't extremely interesting. I stayed back at the Castle, and played a lot of settlers of Catan. We also went to the Thermal Baths, and walked around Düsseldorf in the rain. The subsequent weekend was much more eventful. We went to Edinburgh and it was certainly an adventure getting there. I don't really have time to do it justice, the week of midterms is not ideal for catching up on a blog that is almost 3 weeks behind (yikes). And lastly this weekend I just returned from Ireland where I connected with family members whom I'd never met, and had the most wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment